Thursday, September 15, 2011

epipotheo- long

epipotheo- long Strong's #1971(1909 + yearn potheo)
yearn or desire

1. Romans 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established ;


2. II Corintians 5:2 For in this we groan , earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:


3. II Corinthians 9:14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.


4. Philippians 1:8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.


5. Philippians 2:26 For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness , because that ye had heard that he had been sick .


6. I Thessalonians 3:6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:


7. II Timothy 1:4 Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;


8. James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?


9. I Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby :

No comments:

Followers