Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunergeo

See Speaking the Truth in Love - Synergy is a word we use today that comes from:
Sunergeo (Strongs #4903)

1. Mark 16:20 And they went forth , and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following . Amen.

2. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

3. I Corinthians 16:16 That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with us, and laboureth .

4. II Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

5. James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect ?


Sunergeos( #4904)

1. Romans 16:3Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:

2. Romans 16:9 Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.

3. Romans 16:21 Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you

4. I Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

5. II Corinthians 1:24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand .

6. II Corinthians 8:23 hether any do enquire of Titus, he is my partner and fellowhelper concerning you: or our brethren be enquired of, they are the messengers of the churches, and the glory of Christ.

7. Philippians 2:25 Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.

8. Philippians 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

9. Colossians 4:11 And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

10. I Thessalonians 3:2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel ofChrist, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:

11. Philemon 1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

12. Philemon 24 Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers.

13. III John 8 We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.

No comments:

Followers